● fresh mozzarella balls
● grape tomatoes
● basil leaves
● cherry tomatoes
● 8 plum tomatoes
● 2 bunches basil
● 1/2 cup vodka
● sea salt
● 1/2 lemon
● 1 vanilla pod
● place sauce screen in the basket of a juicer, add tomatoes to the hopper and process.
● line a colander with 2 layers of cheesecloth, place over a bowl, and add tomato mixture to the colander
● gather up sides of cheesecloth into a sack, and tie off the top of the cheesecloth.
● allow tomato to drip overnight into a bowl, which should produce 1 cup of clear liquid
● place low pulp screen into extraction juicer
● juice the basil leaves until you have 2 tablespoons of juice
● boil vanilla pod and fold into basil juice
● fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice, add 1 cup of tomato water, 2 tablespoons of basil juice, vodka, and a dash of sea salt
● squeeze lemon juice into the shaker
● shake mixture until well blended and well chilled
● add more salt to taste.