A great many people prefer to have a cup of hot vanilla, as opposed to coffee or tea, especially when they're feeling stressed or a little under the weather.
● 2 cups whole milk
● 1-2 tablespoons sugar or honey
● Pinch of chili powder or red pepper flakes (optional)
● 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
● Pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
● Heat the milk and chili powder in a microwave or saucepan until the mixture becomes hot. Remove it from the heat source and stir in the vanilla paste and the spices. Add a marshmallow if desired, and whip the mixture until it gets foamy. Now kick back and sip your stress-relief beverage.